Multi-Family & Commercial Billing
When dealing with re-billing for Multi-Family or Commercial Communities, the utility industry can be summed up accurately in one word: COMPLEX. Be it an apartment community, student housing, condominium, commercial strip, or mobile home park, the only constant that can really be counted on is that you’ll need a system with significant flexibility to meet your customer’s requirements. UtilityTrakR represents the future of Utility Billing – how it should work, and how it can work!
Developed based upon the need for a resident utility billing software solution that can intelligently adapt to any situation comes UtilityTrakR, the most customizable utility rebilling billing software on Earth! Our experts have worked with rate structures, billing calculations, invoice configurations, and reporting needs worldwide, and have come together to create a system with awesome versatility while still retaining simplicity and efficiency for every-day use. Take a look at just a few of the processes that UtilityTrakR can manage for your business:
- Unlimited number and types of billable charges – water billing, trash billing, electric billing, gas billing, billing fees, setup and termination charges, or any type of charge that you can think of.
- Versatile billing methods that allow calculations based upon any standard or user-defined value with intelligent charge allocation or selection based upon specified triggers.
- “What if” draft billing analysis – allows you to change values and see actual invoices/reports before final print, avoiding erroneous bills. Rate modelling can be easily accomplished.
- Automated Community Reimbursement This automation keeps track of collections and billing fees with each community accounts that are automatically updated, and generate reimbursement statements or invoices for each community at the click of a button.
- Import directly from any metering and property management systems. Export to property management systems.
- Differentiate each community with our unique ‘Billing Groups’ that allow a custom logo, invoice, late notice for each individual community, owner or property management organization.
- StarnikPay – We offer full set of payment options for the residents. No need for third party payment solutions. For details, please see StarnikPay under the Solutions menu. Each community can receive resident payments to their bank accounts. Starnik Interactive Resident portal provides a powerhouse of information and options to residents.
- Robust reports portal – Report on a staggering number of metrics, while data is presented in meaningful, reliable formats.
- Bill charges for any time increment within one billing process.
- Extensive Sub-metered and RUBS billing – customization that can allocate charges by building, square footage, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, beds, occupants, sub-metered consumption, and so much more.
- Countless options for payment processing – process payments from any community with our extremely efficient batch process, import entire lock-box or excel files for payment, and give residents additional options to make payments online, on their mobile device, over the phone, and through our Automated Clearing House (ACH) process, E-checks etc.
- The Manager’s Portal is an extremely resourceful tool for the community managers. They can be privileged to perform a number of actions that reduces the burden on the billing company or management company. Just ask us to show you a demo.
- With UtilityTrakR, all of these options and then some more are available in one solution. No more juggling excel sheets or working with outdated systems that have to be updated for each new customer request – One unified resident utility billing software solution with real time updates system wide. Missing a meter reading from a billing process? Create a work order that is immediately available to technicians in the field. Looking for an up-to-date account balance? No problem – the second a customer pays online, all of our reports and pages reflect that balance instantly. The moment charges are posted, they’re available for your customers to view on the web. It’s that simple.
We invite you to take a look at our extended feature list under the solutions button, or even better, to allow us the opportunity to show you a live demonstration of the system so you can see the difference for yourself.