Starnik is a software company that is bringing state of the art technology to the Utility Industry. Founded in 2000, Starnik provides cloud solutions for utility billing and energy management to multiple industries across three continents. Over 2 billion dollars are transacted per year on our platform. Communities such as Hollywood Studios are billed using our solution! We are passionate about understanding customer needs and building simple intuitive products that really work!
Starnik provides a full service solution tailored to the utility billing industry in a very quick and cost effective manner.
Our Starnik team is GROWING! We are now seeking several agile and effective Sales Representatives . Our Sales Representatives are paid a base salary, benefits and commissions. Please send us your resume if this describes you:
- Do you have a burning desire to succeed? Move up the ladder in a growing career?
- Are you a self-starter? Do you have persuasive communication skills to “close the deal”?
- How about the ability to gently challenge a potential customer’s static or traditional thinking? Can you convince them that the “ pain of change ” is much less than the “ pain of the same ”?
- Do you have the ability to develop an ongoing and meaningful relationship with clients?
- Can you leverage your previous B2B sales experience? That is a PLUS with us!
Starnik Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identify and generate leads, make both productive sales calls and email contacts that result in building effective relationships leading to the scheduling of on-line product demonstrations with our Solutions Team Members.
- Support other sales initiatives and events as needed.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to follow-up and support client leads timely and completely.
- Set and meet monthly goals that correlate with the overarching business plan.
- Participate in regularly scheduled Sales Meetings and 1:1 meetings with our Executives.
Starnik Sales Representative Qualifications:
We will train a person who possesses the right traits and mindset, and we will give higher consideration to those with: Associate’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field (or 1+ years successful software sales experience, with SaaS preferred). The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills. We are looking those who are highly motivated and positive minded, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.