Do you like talking to people and helping analyze and solve their problems? Are you motivated to improve the world with your amazing attitude and skills? We need you now!!
Starnik is a fast growing tech company with our roots in Lubbock. Our clients span the globe and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. Our software is loved by our customers, and we’re working towards dominating the industry.
The ideal candidate loves challenges, is very analytical, enjoys talking to people, is capable of wearing multiple “Hats” throughout the day, is open to change, and is committed to making Lubbock their home. Our team is amazing and we enjoy having a good laugh now and again. You should be prepared to work at an amazing company. We’re not an OK company. We ROCK!!!
The Solutions Analyst has a daily responsibility for analyzing and finding great solutions for simple and complex customer requirements.
To be successful in this position, you must possess and be able to execute upon these skill sets
Analytic Capability: Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action:
- Proactively identify, structure, and solve business issues, then determine information needed to solve the business issues
- Brings about successful resolution of high impact, complex, or chronic problems
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking when generating solution alternatives
Planning and Organizing: Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion:
- Plans for, organizes and coordinates work and resources to respond to data delivery requests and to ensure project goals and timelines are met
- Holds self and others accountable for meeting timeline and quality standards
- Ensures client requests are thoroughly understood by the project team and that solutions meet the client’s needs
Client Focus: Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the client are met:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Help customers identify solutions to problems they did not know they had
- Regularly and proactively communicate with the client-facing teams, including soliciting feedback to continually improving the relationship
- Demonstrates a strong desire to help customers make their business successful
Critical thinking, strong communication skills, problem solving, multi-tasking, attention to detail, ability to work with a team, positive attitude, loyal, trustworthy, self-starter, and mature.
We prefer candidates with a Bachelor degree; however we understand that higher education isn’t for everyone and that real life experience is just as valuable as a college education.