We have a small team of incredibly talented software engineers who are responsible for architecting the entire product over the full stack – from the backend infrastructure to the user interfaces. We have a small engineering team on purpose – we value ownership and responsibility, and operate with the agile development methodologies. Our mission is to bring on rockstar full stack engineers, and let them do what they do best – build great products.
- Architect a system which is used across the world and handles nearly a billion dollars in transactions annually.
- Own new feature development – from the design to the process of pushing it to the live server – we give you the keys, set you loose, and expect you to do great things.
- Understand complex technical challenges and implement them in the latest cutting edge technologies – we pride ourselves on being on the bleeding edge of technology and you are our champion for that.
- You are well versed in our core technologies – the .NET stack, SQL, and the standard Microsoft web stack.
- You also understand and love playing with the latest and greatest technologies – Node.js, the latest web standards, cross platform mobile development, etc…
- Strong engineering background – at least a BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong algorithmic and technical skills – we write code that interacts with millions of pieces of data every second – your Big-O complexity actually matters.
Most importantly you are extremely intelligent, a go-getter, hungry to write great code and systems, and are driven to improve everything you touch on a day to day basis.